Privacy & Legals
The Melbourne & Valley Cellar Door Privacy & Legals
The Melbourne & Valley Cellar Door takes your right to privacy seriously.
Collection of data & use
When contacting The Melbourne & Valley Cellar Door through a web form you may be asked to provide contact details including Name, Email Address and Phone Number. As on many websites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
The Melbourne & Valley Cellar Door does not sell your data and will make effort to prevent your data being made available to third parties without your consent, unless
- Your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- A service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- Pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- It is found that your use of this site violates the site editor's policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property; or
- This site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this web site to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites..
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy through an announcement on the site.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this website, please feel free to contact the site administrator.