2019 Chateau Fonbadet 'B by Fanbadet' Bordeaux Cabernet
Chateau Fonbadet is a Pauillac winery run and operated by the Peyronie family. Third generation Pascale is at the helm making the wine and custodian of the family vineyard. The 'B' is a blend of 40% Cabernet Franc, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon & 30% Merlot.
Here is an outstanding review and the awards it has won.
- 97pts Decanter World Wine Awards "Beautifully aromatic, with lovely, lifted floral notes, fresh raspberry and cassis, then to a supple palate dressed with dark chocolate, red pepper and delicious pure fruit. Light on its feet but bursting with flavour!”
- Gold Médailles d'or Féminalise 2021
- Gold Médailles d'or Concours de Frankfurt 2021
- Gold Médailles d'or Challenge international du vin
- Gold Médailles d'argent Concours mondial de Bruxelles
We Also Recommend
2017 Chateau du Grand Puch 'Cuvee Anne Laurie' Bordeaux Superior Cabernet Blend